Monday, October 29, 2007

Oschi was taking a nap one afternoon,

My Flickr link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/peachi/sets/72157602790917774/show/
possibly dreaming of fast getaway BMW bike,
or trying a new cuisine,
or his favorite fish,
No, he was dreaming about playing with his brother.


This assignment was frustrating because I was trying not to use my cats' picture to tell a story.
After looking at all my pictures for a week, I realized need to take a picture that tells a story. Most of my pictures are about objects, colors, interest composition, but doesn't tell aLink story. Well, it will be a new challenge for me in terms of my photography hobby to experiment with new ideas.

With the Flickr site, I start using it when Flickr's link was connected with my cellphone. It's pretty convenient. I take the picture from my cell phone camera, upload it directly to Flickr's link. Only downside is that I can't seem to get rid of watermark. I like my phone, but I am trying to advertise it.

My Flickr link:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/peachi/sets/72157602790917774/show/

No comments: